In a nutshell:
We do offer refunds WITHIN 14 DAYS IF:
- The product has not been downloaded (we have an IP-LOG to verify)
- You accidentally purchased two or more copies of the same product
We do not offer refunds for digitally downloaded products once a download has been initiated. This no-refund-policy is part of our terms and conditions that has to be accepted by all customers at checkout.
(1) Customers who are not using the software for their business or self-employed activities have a cancellation right. During the cancellation period they may cancel the contract without giving reasons either in text form (e.g. letter, fax, or E-Mail) or by returning the storage medium supplied containing the respective material. To observe the cancellation period it is sufficient that the storage medium containing the respective material or the notice of cancellation is sent within the stipulated time period. The notice of cancellation is to be sent to the supplier.
(2) The cancellation and return period is two weeks beginning with the date on which you receive the software. In the case of an agreement relating to recurring deliveries (update contract) the cancellation and return period commences on the date the first delivery is received.
(3) The cancellation right expires prematurely
– in the case of a contract for the delivery of software on storage media as soon as the storage media has been unsealed by the customer,
– in the case of software provided for download as soon as the download of the software commences.
(4) In the event of a valid cancellation, the payments or goods received by both parties are to be returned to the other and, where applicable, any profit arising (e.g. interest) surrendered. In the case that you are unable to reimburse the supplier either in full or in part for goods and services received, or these are returned in a poor condition, you are required to provide appropriate compensation. This does not apply if the deterioration of the goods is solely the result of inspecting them as it would have been possible, for example, in a retail outlet. Moreover, such liability for compensation can be avoided if you refrain from using the software as if you owned it and also by refraining from any action that could diminish its value. Storage media which can be sent by post shall be returned to us at our own risk. You are to bear the regular costs of return postage where the delivered software is that which was ordered and the purchase price of the software to be returned does not exceed an amount of 40 Euros, or in the case of a higher purchase price you had not at the time of cancellation paid the purchase price or made a contractually agreed part payment. In all other cases the return postage is free of charge to you. Software which you have copied onto other storage media is to be deleted. The time period commences for you when you send us your notice of cancellation and for us upon its receipt. You are to fulfil your obligation to reimburse us within 30 days of sending the notice of cancellation.
View our full Terms and Conditions here: Click